‘Ehlane’ is a Zulu word which means ‘wilderness’.
The area is one of a kind, serene, pristine and brimming with wildlife: lions, cheetahs, hyena and leopards to name a couple. This exclusive plain of the Serengeti is where the acacia woodlands border the great savannah, attracting elephant, zebra, giraffe, warthog and more. This makes for spectacular viewing where predator meets prey.
- 8 tented suites including 2 “stargazers” and 1 family
- Children: Families with children aged five and older are warmly welcome
- Suitable for disabled guests (please contact us)
- Solar & generator power
- Battery-charging facilities
- Wifi available
- Morning and evening game drives
- Bush breakfasts. picnics & dinners
- Walking & Balloon Safaris
- High Season: 01 December – 28 February | 01 June – 31 October
- Low Season: 01 March – 31 May | 01 November – 30 November
- Migration viewing: Oct to May | June to September (incredible resident predators all year round)
With a 23 year history of focusing on great travel experiences within this region of Africa, Tourism That Cares is an expert Luxury Travel Agency that specialises in luxury African safari’s, luxury Kosher safari’s as well as incentive groups, multi-national conferences, and product launch events. Get in touch with one of our experienced luxury travel agents today to make your dream holiday or event a reality!