At the very heart of Tourism that Cares lies a passion to design tours around the needs of clients and agents to experience something different, something that fits a unique set of experiences, that will leave a lifelong memory with each and every client participating in these journeys. We are continuously analysing how people travel and, what value they place on innovative experiences. Below are some of our latest innovations.
The Flying Chef- A journey of fine wine, food and unique destinations (Southern Africa) 11 Nights/ 12 Days:
- 5 Nights in Clarendon Bantry Bay, Cape Town
- 3 Nights in Rock Fig Safari Lodge, Timbavati Game reserve, greater Kruger
- 1 Night in The Residence, Houghton, Johannesburg
- 2 Nights in Chundu Island Lodge, Zambezi River, Victoria Falls.
Travel by all forms possible (Southern Africa) 14 Nights/ 15 Days:
- 5 Nights in Belmond Mount Nelson, Cape Town
- 2 Nights on the Rovos Rail from Cape Town to Pretoria
- 3 Nights in Old Drift Lodge, Victoria Falls
- 2 Nights in Belmond Savute Lodge, Botswana
- 2 Nights in Belmond Eagles Island, Okavango Delta
Digital Detox (Kruger National Park and Kwa Zulu Natal) 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- 2 Nights in a seasonal tented camp set deep within southern Kruger
- 3 Nights in a private concession belonging to Rhino Post Safaris in central Kruger
- 4 Nights in Thonga Beach Lodge, set deep in a protected marine area, without any neighbouring coastal resorts
Get in touch and start planning your trip
This amazing travel package is simply an example of where you can go and the special areas you can see. Using this as an idea please get in touch with one of our experienced travel consultants to curate your trip!