Well, good news, One World Language School (OWLS) offer year-round opportunities for international visitors and students around the world to learn English while taking advantage of the many wonderful sight-seeing opportunities available in South Africa.
They provide their clients with the opportunity to:
- Engage in communicative, interactive activities and exercises to help you learn English.
- Meet your goals to learn English quickly.
- Gain confidence to speak English.
- Learn aspects of South African culture while using English.
- Study specific language skills such as grammar, writing, listening, speaking and pronunciation
- Meet peers from around the world.
Their English courses include General and Intensive English, Business English and Exam preparation courses. They also offer one-to-one classes and develop tailor-made courses to suit clients’ interests and budgets where possible. And to encourage and support the language learners, OWLS offer a range of exciting activities and sight-seeing opportunities so that learners can put into practice their newly acquired skills in a relaxed and authentic learning situation.
Their prices are unmatched by their competitors as is their high standard of service. They give clients what they want.